Dr. Stefani Day MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 10th, 2016
Very nice doctor

December 11th, 2014
I went in for a regular checkup. She and the staff were prompt, courteous, and thorough.

June 14th, 2011
This doctor shouldn't be a doctor
I am not the sort of person who does this because I am a very easy going person. I simply feel the need to tell patients that Dr.Stefani Day has the absolute worst bedside manner of any physician I've come into contact with. Which is saying something because I've spent a long while around doctors due to other health concerns.She was very curt, irritated and spent the majority of the session with me overtly expressing how appalled she was that I have no insurance and no primary care doctor due to financial concerns. I tried joking with her to lighten the mood and she was NOT having it at all. I felt like I was in trouble instead of someone seeking help from a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. When someone is as sick as I was, I don't care what the personal opinions or personal judgments of a doctor are, it is an inappropriate time to make someone feel WORSE. I was so eager to get out of her presence I actually thought about just sneaking out and going home which would have been very dangerous given my condition.She also sent me to the hospital for an endoscope, where it turns out (after I was admitted) they don't do them... Instead they do suction tests (which are horrible) after which point they schedule endoscopies sometimes months out with a ghastro enterologist unless a person is going into shock (which although bleeding internally... I clearly was not). So I ended up going into a ton of medical debt following her misinformed direction Anyway, A doctor who is critical and who does not understand how difficult health care is to seek out for those of us who literally can't afford it and are unisureable, is not one who should be seeing patients who are uninsured.I feel like i just paid $275.00 to feel physically worse than I did going in and also put myself into debt... so I feel like it is very necessary to warn others.

May 25th, 2016