A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefani Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefani Hines, MD is board certified in Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefani Jo Hines MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stefani J. Hines practice?
- Dr. Stefani Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefani Hines practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Pediatricians.