A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefania I Morbidini-Gaffney MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stefania I. Morbidini-Gaffney practice?
- Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney practices Radiation Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Radiation Oncologists.