A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morbidini-Gaffney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefania I. Morbidini-Gaffney practice?
Dr. Stefania Morbidini-Gaffney practices Radiation Oncology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Radiation Oncologists.