Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Addington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Addington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Addington
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Addington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Addington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Addington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Addington MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie Addington practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Addington has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefanie Addington practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.