A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Addington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Addington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Addington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Addington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Addington MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie Addington practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Addington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Addington practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.