Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
2001 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 420
Irving, TX 75061
972-259-3282
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wouldn't Recommend to anybody wanting to be healthy  |  show details
by Milena on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Addington is polite and seems kind but she makes all of her decisions "out of the box". She looks at you and appears to be listening but she does not process the information you provide. For over a year I went to Dr. Addington, not realizing I should receive more care for my endocrinology issue. During that time I fell more and more ill, to the point I did not even have the energy to be an advocate for my own health! Her answer was always the same "increase dosage" and return in 5 weeks. Each time I would be more ill, to the point I could not function for longer than one hour a day. A friend finally advocated for me, got me to a new doctor and I was better than normal after 4 week.

|  Would no reccommend  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Addington and her staff are very friendly. However, while she seems very empathetic and seems to have great listening skills, she seems to forget what you tell her before she writes it in her file. She walks away with you thinking she will come back in a minute then her assitant comes in to walk you to the lab. What you said is irrelevant -I received more information from her over email. She always changed my prescription based solely on my test results and totally dismissing my continued and increasingly worse symptoms. I had to request specific test results to discover what was wrong with me. Blood, numbers, and email are all that matters to this doctor. She seems sweet but do not waste time falling for the pleasant environment if you are looking to get healthy!

|  meh  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

this dr doesn't spend enough or dedicate enough time withyou. If you like emails about blood results and a feeling of just being a number..WELCOME TO THE SHOW!For everyone else, look for a better doc.