A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Crasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Crasner, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crasner graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crasner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crasner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefanie C. Crasner practice?
Dr. Stefanie Crasner practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.