A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ellison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Rae Ellison MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie R. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Ellison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Ellison practices Emergency Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Emergency Physicians.