A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Flora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Flora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Flora, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Flora graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flora has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie A Flora MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie A. Flora practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Flora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Flora practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.