A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Fry, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Fry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mccall Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie J Fry FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie J. Fry practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Fry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Fry practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.