A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Fry, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Fry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mccall Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefanie J. Fry practice?
Dr. Stefanie Fry practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Cardiologists.