A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeffrey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeffrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffrey graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jeffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Stein Jeffrey MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie S. Jeffrey practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.