A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffrey graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeffrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Stein Jeffrey MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie S. Jeffrey practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.