Her special patient show details Her special patient
by T. Barrett on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey's made me feel as if I were her only patient. She took her time and was very thorough. She explained the process before and after making sure I was comfortable and understood what was happening. I felt so lucky to have such a wonderful, knowledgeable physician work on me when I needed it. Dr. Jeffreys was able to keep feeling in my triceps with her precision, knowledge and her experience. She is Amazing!

Knowledgeable, Thorough, Competent, Compassionate show details Knowledgeable, Thorough, Competent, Compassionate
by Heather I. on Aug 19th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Jeffrey as a 2nd opinion about a lump on my breast that concerned me. She was thorough with her examination and explained all of the things that she was looking for. In addition, she found something that had been overlooked previously in the other breast that I wasn't asking about. She is competent and knowledgeable about current information/research and has outstanding bedside manner. I recommend her and her staff to anyone who is looking for a breast specialist. The entire experience from the front desk to the examination and the follow-up has all been top notch.