A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Marshall, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Marshall DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie Marshall practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Marshall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.