Dr. Stefanie Kolpak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stefanie Kolpak?

Your Doc for a thyroidectomy ;)

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Fall 2014 I was incorrectly diagnosed with thyroid cancer after a biopsy. The recommended course of action by the Endocrinologist was a complete thyroidectomy. While I would not give the pathologist very good grades I was very pleased with Dr. Kolpak. One review referred to her as a snob, I don't understand that at all. Both her pre-op and post-op care were great. I felt confident in her abilities and she left me with only a minimally visible scar. She always presented a confident, positive, caring attitude but never arrogance. My wife felt the same way. She also checked on me on her day off the following the surgery.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Dr, Kolpak is a wonderful surgeon and doctor. She spent extra time with me understanding helping me understand my diagnosis and surgical options, welcomed me in the surgery room, came to see me on a day off and has been exceptional at communicating with my other provider and life partner. More importantly, she did a standout job with my surgery, including what will be a beautiful scar when fully healed. Top notch and I highly recommend her.

Total Snob

Posted on November 8th, 2009

This lady is a total snob. I have never been treated more coldly or rudely in my life.

Posted on March 4th, 2015