Dr. Stefanie Kolpak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Your Doc for a thyroidectomy ;)
Fall 2014 I was incorrectly diagnosed with thyroid cancer after a biopsy. The recommended course of action by the Endocrinologist was a complete thyroidectomy. While I would not give the pathologist very good grades I was very pleased with Dr. Kolpak. One review referred to her as a snob, I don't understand that at all. Both her pre-op and post-op care were great. I felt confident in her abilities and she left me with only a minimally visible scar. She always presented a confident, positive, caring attitude but never arrogance. My wife felt the same way. She also checked on me on her day off the following the surgery.

February 5th, 2013
Dr, Kolpak is a wonderful surgeon and doctor. She spent extra time with me understanding helping me understand my diagnosis and surgical options, welcomed me in the surgery room, came to see me on a day off and has been exceptional at communicating with my other provider and life partner. More importantly, she did a standout job with my surgery, including what will be a beautiful scar when fully healed. Top notch and I highly recommend her.

November 8th, 2009
Total Snob
This lady is a total snob. I have never been treated more coldly or rudely in my life.