Dr. Stefanie Lange, MD
Dr. Stefanie Katherine Lange MD is female, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
Community Health Partners
126 S Main St
Livingston, MT 59047
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Lange, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lange has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regina Medical Center
- United Hospital District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lange accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stefanie K. Lange practice?
Dr. Stefanie Lange practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Livingston, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT and Hastings, MN.
See Livingston Family Physicians and Livingston Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephani Lange, Dr. Stephanie Lange, Dr. Stephany Lange