A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Lowas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Lowas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowas graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lowas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Rose Lowas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie R. Lowas practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Lowas has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefanie Lowas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Pediatric Specialists.