A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Lowas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowas
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lowas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Lowas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowas graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lowas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Rose Lowas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie R. Lowas practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Lowas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Lowas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Oncologists.