Dr. Stefanie Mccann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stefanie Mccann?

October 25th, 2012

Great if you got a whole day to wait around.

Love dr McCann. Not really excited about being an hour behind schedule at 10 in the morning. Instead of answering my questions I was told by staff that she already answered questions to my wife on phone. I guess that makes me low priority. Would not have made this appt if I had remembered that I walked out after almost 2 hours last time I was here. Stefanie is great, but I have little appreciation for the staff. Was told by staff that stefanie wouldn't see my wife because she had too many patients. Now stefanie says of course she would have seen her as my family has been patients since the beginning. Over 15 years ago. Of course now she has seen a doc in her office that we are not happy with and she can no longer see my wife as its a conflict to move docs in office. Pretty disturbed.

July 4th, 2012

Fantastic doctor and staff

My husband and I have been Dr. McCann's patients for over 10 years and we both admire and respect her. She takes her time with you and really listens and goes out of her way for you. My husband and I value her opinion and feel very secure putting our health in her hands. Everyone in her office is so nice and pleasant too. The staff is very helpful and very professional. I would highly reccomend Dr. McCann to anyone.

January 12th, 2012

Company Owner and President

I have gone to Dr. McCann since she opened her practice. She takes care of my wife and kids as well.She is an absolute All Star doctor and she is even a BETTER person. Dr. McCann truly cares about her patients, she is thorough, her competence is beyond question.I am also friends with a number of MD specialists in Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, etc, and they all tell me how highly they regard her both personally and professionally.She is just the BEST.

November 28th, 2010

McCann ROCKS!!!

Dr. McCann rocks! I've been a patient for over 15 years and hope I go before she does, as I'd never be happy with another doctor. She treats me as of friend rather than a patient. When my son was younger and he had to go with me, she would set him up in breakroom so he would be comfortable. Who does that??? The care and consideration she gives me is way beyond the call of duty!!

May 12th, 2009

Dr. McCann rocks!!! She's the best. If you want a doc that understands and is willing to do anything possible to come up with a proper diagnosis than Dr. M is the one. Her office staff and medical asst. are also awesome. I've never had a bad experience with Dr. McCann in over 10 years.

June 23rd, 2008

Compassionate and Caring

Dr. McCann is full of life and really cares about her patients. We are like her extended family. I am so glad my family found her about 10 years ago.

June 18th, 2008

Stefanie is the best!!

I have had Stefanie as a PCP for over ten years and she has always gone out of her way to make me comfortable and accomodated. All her referals have been wonderful as well. I would never dream of living here and having any other doctor.

December 3rd, 2015