Dr. Stefanie Nunez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stefanie Nunez?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2017

In my case, she was adamant that I had sleep apnea, even though I had simular sinus surgery approx. 1 month before sleep study and had resultant congestion making it difficult to breath, and/or sleep on back as required in sleep study.

In follow up with Dr. Nunez, she did not accept any of my reasoning that the sinus surgery impaired my study and could have produced sleep apnea. She was Ms pride i.e., she was wright and I was wrong. She then produced chart notes that have gone viral in medical community that I have sleep. The way it was written, I have Apnea which is in her words is irrevocable. In my opinion she is lacked professionalism and was insensitive to me, and now, does not appear to want to discuss any further i.e., shes wright--I'm wrong

March 20th, 2014