Dr. Stefanie Schluender MD Patient Reviews

May 3rd, 2016
She's great! She was very accurate when she explain to me everything that was going to happen after the surgery. She always explained everything very clear to me and took the time to respond all my questions.

September 10th, 2015
Excellent surgeon
What a delightful individual to deal with during not a difficult and worrisome period. Dr Schluender is very knowledgeable and very careful with planning surgeries. Her compassion is evident and her bedside manner is exceptional.

September 10th, 2015
Excellent surgeon

August 10th, 2015
God for bid anyone should need her i highly recommend her. Wish i could adopt her as a sister. definitely deserves 5 stars would give her 10 if i could.

August 10th, 2015

June 6th, 2013
Consultation
After reading how great Dr. Schleunder, I was actually disappointed with her treatment plan which only gave me 3 medical options and didn't even discuss diet and some other possible treatments for my anal fissures.She seemed a bit annoyed with me when I asked her some questions and I was very distressed as it was because of the pain I've been having with these.Maybe she was just having a bad day but I did not care for her bedside manner at all and her treatment plan is different than my other doctor so now I'm having a hard time deciding which treatment to follow.

June 5th, 2013
My life has changed!
I think the world of her and so does my family. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 7 years ago after my son was born. After seeing a doctor that told me steroids were my only option and being sick for so long, I decided to change doctors for a second opinion. I was referred to Dr. Schluender where she told me things were so bad I had to have my colon removed. I was terrified! She helped me through it all and I owe her my life. I ended up in icu and she took care of me the whole way. Even on weekends and everyday for 3 weeks she was there. I would recommend her to anyone!

June 5th, 2013
My life has changed!

March 3rd, 2012
Mrs. Doris Paulik
My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Dr. Schluender care for our daughter over the course of the past year. Our daughter has ulcerative colitis and needed to have her colon removed. She had other complications that affected the procedure, resulting in several hospital stays. Dr. Schluender went above and beyond her requirements as a doctor, including coming in during the middle of the night to sit for hours poring over test results and calling in other needed specialists, to find out what was going on with our daughter. We have the utmost regard for Dr. Schluedner. My daughter loves her dearly as does the rest of our family. We have yet to meet a doctor like her and would recommend her to anyone needing colorectal surgery.

March 3rd, 2012