A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Schultis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Schultis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Schultis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Alida Schultis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie A. Schultis practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Schultis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Schultis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.