A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefanie Schuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefanie Schuman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefanie Schuman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Gene Therapy
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Schuman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Duke Eye Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefanie Schuman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stefanie Schuman practice?
- Dr. Stefanie Schuman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefanie Schuman practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.