Dr. Stefano Bini MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 24 reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Hip Revision
I THANK HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE DONE FOR ME, ÀND I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM. I THANK YOU AGAIN!

October 19th, 2016
Patient
overall care was fantastic and would not go anywhere else.

October 3rd, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Bin I is a great and caring doctor. He takes time to go over with me about what to expect before and after surgery. He check in with me daily after the surgery to make sure I am at ease with what to expect with my condition. This is very helpful to me and my care taker. We know what to expect and how to react to my condition so we don't get panic because leg got swell up or the color of the changes after we came home from the hospital. His team is also great. They responded to our question timely.

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Bini is a fantastic surgeon with great follow through. I completely recommend him and his team.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Bini and his team are awesome! I just had my knee replacement surgery, and it was a beautiful great job. My leg looks great now, and I'm speedy recovering without taking all their pain control medications. I can get rid of my walker in one week after discharged from the hospital. Before my surgery, I worried so much about blood clot , incision infection these issues. Dr. Bini and his team members helped me well prepare before the surgery and clingy followed up after the surgery via healthloop, timely resolving my concerns and issues. I do appreciate Dr. Bini's great works.

July 28th, 2016
Good bedside manner. Willing to address your concerns. Inspires confidence

July 22nd, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Bini was very caring and willing to talk about my concerns pre-operatively. He was encouraging and at the same time realistic about expectations and outcomes. Since I had a previous surgery that was unsuccessful, I was especially concerned about the possible outcomes and he helped me to make a decision with his expertise and honesty. All his staff was helpful, efficient and supported me in every way . Highest recommendation!

June 24th, 2016
Ms.
With the wide variety of personalities of the UCSF medical team, I felt like I was among friends. I especially appreciate having Physical Therapist, John Henry visit me several times a week to assure me I'm on track.

June 23rd, 2016
The ortho surgerical team was excellent. Where I ran into trouble was with the hospital stay and care and the urgency Dr. Bini had in getting me home after surgery.

May 9th, 2016
Should have done it sooner
What I appreciated most was how well-organized the team is. The communication was consistent and quick. I felt like my thoughts , hopes, and concerns were valued. From my initial Dr office, to the preservers class, to my Hospital stay everyone was great. UCSF was a phenomenal experience. Knock on wood that I don't need anything else done, but I would go back to Dr. Bini in a heartbeat.

April 18th, 2016
patient
I very much appreciated the details I was given of my surgical procedure. He would answer all the questions I had before and after the surgery.

April 18th, 2016
Ms.
All my questions answered . Staff available after my procedure to answer any additional questions I have. Dr. Benny called me before I left the hospital to see how I was doing