Dr. Stefano Bini Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stefano Bini?

Dr. Bini and his team are miracle workers!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I could not be more satisfied by both Dr. Bini and all of the team that works with him. Dr. Bini’s confidence was apparent in our first meeting, and was present in our follow up questions. It was wonderful seeing him walk into our room following the surgery with a smile of a man who was personally happy with the outcome of a very successful surgery. Now only 16 days following the surgery I am walking and climbing stairs totally on my own. Before the surgery I was wheelchair bound for over 6 months and my pain level would hit a 10 if I put any weight on my leg. I have only experience a level 2 on any day since the surgery. I can not recommend Dr. Bini and his amazing professional team any more highly.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Keeps you we'll informed and incredible surgery result

Hip replacement

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I had a right hip replacement two weeks ago. Dr Bini did the surgery for me. After the surgery, I went home on the next day, I took medicines as doctor prescribed, ever since the surgery, I didn't feel any pain at all and this amazed me. I heard some cases from my daughter about hip replacement, most patients complained that they had extremely pain. I did daily exercise as instructed, two weeks after surgery, I could walk slowly without support. Thanks to dr Bini and staffs at UCSF.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr Bini has been very honest and direct about the possibilities of a good outcome, also the possibilities of the chance the surgery doesn't come out as we hope.

Bilateral Kntee Replacements

Posted on August 14th, 2017

The procedure was considerably less painful than anticipated and the good doctor has expressed a genuine interest in my recovery.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr Bini took my case when I had been turned down by three other surgeons, Even though he was aware that mine was not the simple arthroplasty, he never waivered in his committment to do the best job he could. And he did! Although my case continued to present challenges before, during and after surgery,: Dr. Bini did a fantastic job and I recommend him highly! I am very pleased with my new hip and am so grateful! Thank you Dr. Bini!

Really great doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2017

It is easy to contact Dr. Bini and his team to get answers. Their instructions are clear and easy to refer to.

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Bini and his staff is the best people next to the UCSF Liver team I have ever met. Their professionalism and the way they took care of me really made a huge difference before, during and after my surgery. I am very thank to God to be able to walk again with no pain thanks to Dr. Bini and his team.

Recent hip replacement with Dr. Bini

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I had my hip replaced by Dr. Bini 2 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with the results to date. I would also like to say that the team of professionals that he works with are all exceptional. My overall experience with Dr. Bini and UCSF is a 10 out of 10. I also need to have my knee replaced and I will definitely be going back to Dr. Bini when it is time to do that procedure as well.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I'm very please with Dr Bini. Informative and listens to my concerns.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Very happy with Dr Bini and his team! Thorough, conscientious and professional - cannot ask for anything more. Thank you for the good work!

Great doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2017

The entire team worked together to provide me with maximum comfort and confidence in my care.