Dr. Stefano Bini MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery San Francisco, CA

4.8

March 20th, 2017
Professional, that he is. You know you are in good hands. He listens to me and I am extremely satisfied with him. I would recommend him to anyone I loved.

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Bini, his staff, the hospital experience and follow-up care has all been excellent. I am very grateful.

February 16th, 2017
Exceptional care from day one when I went to UCSF for care for the excruciating pain in my left leg and hip. The whole process of having a hip replacement was meticulously implemented. I could not say enough positive words to describe the care I received by Dr Bini and the entire staff at UCSF who were involved in my care.

February 13th, 2017
My only complaint is that I entered all 5's and the program put me down as 4.7. I would give 5.5 [or higher] to Dr. Bini and the staff and 3.1 to the sampling program

February 13th, 2017
I felt very safe, comforted and comfortable; surrounded by pleasant capable and professional people

November 3rd, 2016
Hip Revision
I THANK HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE DONE FOR ME, ÀND I WILL TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIM. I THANK YOU AGAIN!

October 19th, 2016
Patient
overall care was fantastic and would not go anywhere else.

October 3rd, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Bin I is a great and caring doctor. He takes time to go over with me about what to expect before and after surgery. He check in with me daily after the surgery to make sure I am at ease with what to expect with my condition. This is very helpful to me and my care taker. We know what to expect and how to react to my condition so we don't get panic because leg got swell up or the color of the changes after we came home from the hospital. His team is also great. They responded to our question timely.

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Bini is a fantastic surgeon with great follow through. I completely recommend him and his team.

July 28th, 2016
Dr. Bini and his team are awesome! I just had my knee replacement surgery, and it was a beautiful great job. My leg looks great now, and I'm speedy recovering without taking all their pain control medications. I can get rid of my walker in one week after discharged from the hospital. Before my surgery, I worried so much about blood clot , incision infection these issues. Dr. Bini and his team members helped me well prepare before the surgery and clingy followed up after the surgery via healthloop, timely resolving my concerns and issues. I do appreciate Dr. Bini's great works.

July 28th, 2016
Good bedside manner. Willing to address your concerns. Inspires confidence

July 22nd, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Bini was very caring and willing to talk about my concerns pre-operatively. He was encouraging and at the same time realistic about expectations and outcomes. Since I had a previous surgery that was unsuccessful, I was especially concerned about the possible outcomes and he helped me to make a decision with his expertise and honesty. All his staff was helpful, efficient and supported me in every way . Highest recommendation!