Nephrologist (kidney)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

May 31st, 2014

Emili is another of the money grubbing nephrologists in Alaska. He doesn't care about anything other than his wallet.

|  Incredible Doctor and great office!  |  show details
by Grateful Transplant Patient on Jul 25th, 2013

As a transplant patient, I feel blessed to have such a wonderful doctor and medical team.

|  They never return calls  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

We are having to switch doctors because emili office never return phone calls to the patient. No patient consideration. Orders medicines without seeing or talking to patient.

May 5th, 2012

An extraordinary physician - intelligent, compassionate, excellent medical knowledge. Dr Emili saves lives and provides quality of life to severely ill patients.

|  I would recommend this doctor to anyone!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

As an RN who was recently on dialysis for 6 wks, I can tell you without reservation there is no finer nephrologist in Anchorage!

Jun 25th, 2009

Dr. Emili is my husband's nephrologist. My husband is a transplant patient and we are blessed to have Dr. Emili as our physician. He is an incredible, caring, and very intelligent physician.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by LA on Sep 13th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Emili since his arrival in Anchorage. As a transplant recipient I am, naturally, concerned with getting the best care possible, and Dr. Emili is absolutely the nephrologist to see!