Dr. Stefano Fusi MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Guilford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016
I had breast augmentation by another Dr. and was not happy at all with the results. I was referred to Dr. Fusi and Craig. Just meeting the both of them I felt like I was in good hands. They both eased my mind that they could fix my problem and I would be ok. They made great sense to me. I am excited to have them do my implant and breast augmentation.

August 13th, 2015
We loved dr Fusi - he is extremely professional and I am very pleased with the results of my reconstructive breast surgery!

August 10th, 2015
WORST DR. I EVER WENT TO
Horrible Doctor!!!!! over loaded with patients! Doesn't give you 5 minutes of his time! unless it's an emergency... had 9 surgeries with this man and they ALL FAILED.. DUE TO HIS MISTAKES! finally went to a new Dr. 2 years later and he did my surgery perfectly!!! This Dr is overloaded and is putting out fires all the time!!!!! Get another opinion before having surgery with this guy!!!!!! Loser!

April 23rd, 2015
A good decision and saved my back.
A year ago today I had a breast reduction by Dr. Fusi and I have been thrilled with my decision and the results. My life as a 67 year old has been greatly improved by my decision and positive encouragement of Dr. Fusi. It was a decision after 10 years of wanting to have a reduction but held back for so many years. It has been one of the best decisions I have done in my life. Thank you Dr. Fusi. I was back on my bike and yoga with in 6 weeks after my surgery.

March 27th, 2015
A great Dr with a friendly staff. His skill and expertise was something that changed my life. I have referred to my other friends. His staff is patient and Kirsten spent many calls with me answering all my nervous questions. I am so thankful!!!!! GO SEE THIS DR.

June 22nd, 2013
loved
I cant say enough good. Everyone is so quick to complain about anything and everything, Its simple he is busy but he is a great doctor and has a great staff that I spoke with a lot and always took the time to answer the 100 questions I always had. Thank you for helping and changing my life. Will always refer Dr Fusi and his staff!!!!

August 1st, 2012
Great Doctor with wonderful bedside manner.
I am SHOCKED at some of the reviews. This man is amazing. He was recommended to me by friends and I am so glad they did. Everyone was so nice to me. A bad experience was changed into a positive experience. I waited but to have a lifetime of great results and everyone being so helpful I will wait all day. I am so thankful for him and what is staff did for me during this time.

February 10th, 2012
Great experience. People like to complain about the wait but he is a busy surgeon and changed my life. Worth the wait.

January 10th, 2012
I know what patients think is important. But other doctors and nurses rave about him also and consider to be Michelangelo and a great doctor, period.Aside from his being a wonderful gentleman, he is relaxed and relaxing and gives one confidence. Heartiest thanks and recommendation.

November 17th, 2011
He is very friendly and helpful until he is your doctor. Then the follow up and waits are terrible. He always schedules 62 - 65 patients a day for followup visits and just tells you everything is fine. I had terrible post surgical problems which he ignored. His staff is rude.

October 11th, 2011
My breasts will never be the same. Ruined them
I went for a breast lift and implants. Ihad wished the Dr had recommended a lift fiirst to heal and then put in the implants. Well lo and behold--my left implant broke out of my lower incision and the pressure of the implant had the areola area leaking fluids. I went back to him to have it fixed and had to pay the anesthesiologisy again and while after sewing me back uo, he left a nipple about a 1 1/2 lower than the other breast. So now I have all this scarring and uneven nipples. Well, the implant dropped again and I finally. All Dr Fusi said was keep the bra tight to get it to adhere. BULL!!! Went to another Dr thank God and he corrected Dr Fusis mess. New dr said Dr Fusi shouldve done the left first and waited for it to heal and then put in smaller implants. Anyways I have taken the implants out because i was just so uncomfortable and Im probably going to go back this year for some scar revision from all the open holes and leaks. DONT GO TO DR FUSI. I refrained from suing. Not sure why but at least I can post this warning out to anyone thinking of going to him.

June 18th, 2011
Amazing! He did a breast reduction for me and I am going back for a tummy tuck. Worth the wait! His level of compassion is unsurpassed. He is busy and the office staff can be stressed. But he is one of the best!