A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefano Luccioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefano Luccioli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luccioli
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Luccioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefano Luccioli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luccioli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luccioli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Univ. Medical Center
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefano Luccioli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefano Luccioli practice?
- Dr. Stefano Luccioli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stefano Luccioli practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chantilly, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Springfield, VA.
See Chantilly Allergists and Chantilly Internists.