A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefano Luccioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefano Luccioli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luccioli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luccioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefano Luccioli, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luccioli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luccioli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Univ. Medical Center
- Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefano Luccioli MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefano Luccioli practice?
- Dr. Stefano Luccioli has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stefano Luccioli practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chantilly, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Springfield, VA.
See Chantilly Allergists and Chantilly Internists.