Learn more about Dr. Stefano Schena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefano Schena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schena
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefano Schena, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- False Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Schena graduated from Univ Di Bari, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bari, Italy.
Dr. Schena has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefano Schena MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefano Schena practice?
- Dr. Stefano Schena has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefano Schena practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.