Dr. Stefano Schena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stefano Schena?

What I needed, when I need it

Posted on September 24th, 2013

I was fortunate to be referred to this doctor. Had to take in too much information too soon at first. Yet he eased me in and, when in doubt, he walked me through all the steps. Always upbeat even during my long recovery. Thanks for all you did.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Extremely professional and enthusiastic. I've especially appreciated his demeanor and care throughout my hospital stay.

Couldn't be any better

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I am truly satisfied with Dr. Schena's care. He showed complete interest in my case and compassion towards my family's concerns. I've especially appreciated him pushing for items that were occasionally missed at the hospital and his outgoing personality which I gladly re-experience during follow-ups. Really a great person and an outstanding doctor.

CARING AND METICULOUS

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I was very happy to have this doctor taking care of my aunt. She was affected with a serious vascular condition. Dr. Schena was very caring and honest. He took time to contact me by phone several times to explain me in great details all pros and cons of the needed procedure. I would definitely recommend him to any relative or friend of mine.

Excellent Professional in a shortage area

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Despite my hesitation in having open heart surgery in a small town hospital, I had to change my opinion following my experience with Dr. Schena. This doctor spent an incredible amount of time explaining me and my family all the details of my condition and the implication of open heart surgery. That put me at ease and the outcome was excellent. I have been pleased with the professionality of his staff and after a full recovery I got back to my life and my grandchildren.

Posted on April 13th, 2017