A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefano Sinicropi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefano Sinicropi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefano Sinicropi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinicropi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinicropi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefano Sinicropi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stefano Sinicropi practice?
- Dr. Stefano Sinicropi has 1 office location.
Dr. Stefano Sinicropi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.