Dr. Stefano Sinicropi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2012
Patient
Obviously motivated by money not much else, very rude, egotistical

September 2nd, 2011
saved my life
I was a painful mess when I met Dr. Sinicropi 6yrs ago. I had been through multiple therapies and evaluations at all levels over at least a decade. My life diminished on all levels. Dr. Sinicropi saw me for who I longed to be and had been at one time. I had multiple levels in my cervical spine and lumbar spine that needed attention. He is an extrordinarily gifted surgeon! He and his office staff were available to me 24/7 and saw me through every twitch and concern. Nearly 2 years after my 1st cervical surgery he didn't dismiss me when things weren't quite right. I had an additional surgery that was "miraculous" With my cervical spine symptoms gone and nearly perfect range of motion, my gait, foot drop, nerve pain in low back were heating up. I am now 7 months post L3-S1 fusion. I developed significant SI joint issues which he recognized immediately and made sure that I was placed in the hands of another miracle worker. I can now honestly say, I feel whole, not entirely without pain, but very tolerable. Dr. Sinicropi has given me my life back!

March 1st, 2011
This guy's a rock star
Broke my neck, needed surgery soonest; he performed the surgery; 6 months later it was as though the broken neck had never happened. Highest recommendation for his skills and the staff he works with. He's a bit on the aloof side, but I'll trade that for accurate surgery every day of the week and twice on Sundays.