Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefanos Parpos
Dr. Stefanos Parpos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Lower Falls, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Parpos is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Tufts Medical Center. Dr. Parpos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stefanos Parpos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stefanos Parpos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Dr. James Sidd
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi54
Dr. Catharina Armstrong
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi10
Dr. Susan Lucas
Newton Lower Falls, MA 0 mi20