Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefany Wolfsohn
Dr. Stefany Wolfsohn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camarillo, CA, with other offices in Oxnard, CA and Oxnard, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Wolfsohn is affiliated with St John's Regional Medical Center, St John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura. She speaks English.
Dr. Stefany Wolfsohn has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Stefany Wolfsohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.
Dr. Robert Wood
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Camarillo, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Marc Wolfsohn
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Camarillo, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Alireza Katouzian
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Camarillo, CA 0 mi30