A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stefen Ammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stefen Ammon is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stefen Ammon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stefen Michael Ammon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stefen M. Ammon practice?
- Dr. Stefen Ammon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stefen Ammon practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.