Dr. Stefen Ammon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2013
Wonderful
Dr. Ammon recently treated me at the new hospital in Castle Rock for an Atrial Flutter. My husband was not able to come with me because we did not want to bring the kids to the ER on a Monday night and we live extremely close so I drove myself there. Dr. Ammon and his staff made me feel secure, cared for, and respected. Dr. Ammon even held my hand when they were administering a medication to slow down my heart; him holding my hand made me feel less anxious. This act was not something I expected from an ER Dr. His bedside manner was impeccable and my nurse Jeannette was amazing.

August 10th, 2012
Son was in a rollover car accident. Dr. Ammon was his ER physician, thank goodness. He was extremely caring and attentive to both our son and us, his parents. More importantly, Dr. Ammon was thorough in assessing our son's condition. It is not hyperbole to state that we feel he stands above other doctors.

August 6th, 2010
over-ordering
Dr. Ammon CLEARLY was over-ordering tests. We went for an easy diagnosis, and he turned it into radiology overkill. I know they like to practice defensive medicine, but come on. Who do you think is going to pay for that?

January 6th, 2015