Dr. Steffan Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steffan Anderson?

Excellent service all around.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Treated for parathyroid tumor.. Excellent service.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I had to have an emergency surgery and Dr. Andersen was my surgeon who got me through the pre-tauma ordeal and surgery at the St. John Broken Arrow Hospial. I am very grateful to God for putting him in my life.

middle aged

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

I had a surgery in early 2012 and he did not have enough RESPECT to inform me and talk with me and explain to me that he was using the DaVinci Robot also known as Robiotics surgery , I had no idea until the R.N. was talkimg with me 5 minutes before I was to go to the O.R. and the R.N. had a better bedside manner than Steffan Anderson (in my opinion) ever will, I was terrified because I had no idea what the Robiotics surgery actually was , I also felt betrayed by Anderson because as a professional and a surgeon he should have explained the procedure to me prior to my surgery date.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

He did a recent surgery, he was great, came in after the procedure to speak with my husband and myself.He let me know of other concerns he found. Overall great surgeon.

He's a wonderful surgeon!

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Dr. Anderson has the finest bedside manner I have ever experienced. He is kind and courteous and generally concerned about the well being of his patients. He actually called me at home, himself...not his office staff, to check on me after surgery. I am getting up there in years and it's good to see that doctors like him are still around!!

Big Fat Liar

Posted on February 7th, 2012

Lied right to my face. Not a trustworthy doctor, would not trust him to operate or anything else. He will lie to you even when the facts are right there in front of him, he will still lie and say he can't see what the matter is. Awful person and doctor.

Posted on July 28th, 2017