A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steffan Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steffan Schulz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steffan Schulz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steffan Schulz MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steffan Schulz practice?
- Dr. Steffan Schulz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steffan Schulz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Internists and Berwyn Rheumatologists.