A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steffan Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steffan Schulz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulz
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Schulz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steffan Schulz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Raynaud Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schulz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steffan Walter Schulz MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steffan W. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Steffan Schulz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steffan Schulz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.