Dr. Steffani Cotugno, DO

CapitalCare Family Practice Clifton Park
989 Route 146
Clifton Park, NY 12065
(518) 383-0891
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Chris on Apr 8th, 2013

She has been the doctor for my wife and me for the last 10 years. She is attentive, intelligent, professional and completely reliable. I realize she is in a very busy practice and may seemed rushed at times, but I have never had anything but good visits with her. She really seems to care not just for the health of her patients, but also for their overall well being.

|  Accolades Well Deserved  |  show details
by Lester on Aug 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. C for many years, mostly for annual checkups. She is capable, thorough, intelligent, and exercises good judgment and common sense. Most of all, she cares about her patients, spending whatever time it takes with the patient to understand and treat the patient as a person, not a 'customer'. Her 'bedside manner' should be the yardstick by which other doctors are measured. Excellent is not a high enough rating as far as I am concerned.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I have been going to this practice for 15 years. I thought Dr Cotugno was my Dr but then when I was having some serious symptoms in Summer 2012 I was told I couldn't see Dr Cotugno because I hadn't see her since 2008. I told them it wasn't my fault I hadn't gotten sick that often and when I did come in they made my apt with a Nurse Pract. The scheduler then set my apt with Dr Cotugno. Again I was having major, major symptoms. When she finally saw me after having an intern do an initial assessment, she proceeded to admonish me infront of the intern for pushing in an apt, she said she thought I had a critical case and how dare I waste her time for what was probably just High Blood Pressure. She sent me for an MRI because I pushed for it. The very next day I get a call from her office, setting me for a follow-up with her NP. She has her Nurse tell me that I need to go see a Neurologist ASAP. I have been diagnosed with a very serious disease and she never once has called to follow-up to see how I am, and hasn't seen me for a follow-up since! I like the NP but am in the process of changing MD's because Dr Cotugno is absolutely horrendous. She has zero diagnostic abilities, no bedside manner and I have been her patient for the last 15 years and in my time of needing a strong physician she has basically ignored me. DO NOT GO TO HER IF YOU WANT QUALITY MEDICAL CARE!

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

WORST PRACTICE FROM THE RECEPTIONISTS ALL THE WAY TO THE DOCTORS. SHAMEFUL PRACTICE.

|  Thumbs up for Dr. Cotugno!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Cotugno for over 6 years now and she has always been caring and competent. I recommend her to friends all the time. The front desk staff is professional, but not warm and friendly. But I tolerate them to see her. (:

|  Glad I saw these reviews!  |  show details
by Linda T. on Oct 28th, 2009

I called for a first appt. with Dr. Cotugno and was told she would review my info to decide if she wanted to accept me. They never called back! Glad I saw these reviews before I followed up.

|  show details
by gladys on Jun 10th, 2009

I agree with the last comment about stephanie cotugne. she doesn't care about her pations always rushing. i had an ultrasound done, I was told that everything was fine, asked for a copy of the results to my surprise it said i had multiples fibroid uterus. I had no idea what it was and she never bother to explained.

|  Nice Doctor  |  show details
by MaryAnn on Sep 25th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I've been going to Dr. Cotugno for 4 years now. She is very thorough and personable. She takes her time and allows as many questions as you have. I like her approach - very straight forward but down to earth.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com