A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steffen Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steffen Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steffen Christensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steffen Peter Christensen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steffen P. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Steffen Christensen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steffen Christensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN and East Grand Forks, MN.
See Fargo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.