A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steffen Shamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steffen Shamburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steffen Shamburg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamburg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shamburg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
- Holton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steffen Taylor Shamburg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steffen T. Shamburg practice?
- Dr. Steffen Shamburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steffen Shamburg practices Family Medicine near Hiawatha, KS.
See Hiawatha Family Physicians.