Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stela Susac-Pavic
Dr. Stela Susac-Pavic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Charleston, SC, with other offices in Mc Clellanville, SC and Chapel Hill, NC. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Susac-Pavic is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Stela Susac-Pavic has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adult Care
Dr. Stela Susac-Pavic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.
Dr. David Robinson Jr
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
North Charleston, SC 0.11 mi23
Dr. Patrick Grover
North Charleston, SC 0.11 mi22
Dr. Tresha Ward
North Charleston, SC 0.11 mi24