A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stelian Marinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelian Marinescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinescu
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marinescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stelian Marinescu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marinescu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelian Marinescu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stelian Marinescu practice?
- Dr. Stelian Marinescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stelian Marinescu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiologists.