A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stelian Marinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelian Marinescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinescu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stelian Marinescu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marinescu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelian Marinescu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stelian Marinescu practice?
- Dr. Stelian Marinescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stelian Marinescu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Cardiologists.