Learn more about Dr. Stelios Viennas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelios Viennas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viennas
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Viennas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Viennas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Viennas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelios DR Viennas MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stelios D. Viennas practice?
- Dr. Stelios Viennas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stelios Viennas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Rheumatologists.