A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stelios Viennas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelios Viennas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Viennas graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viennas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelios DR Viennas MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stelios D. Viennas practice?
- Dr. Stelios Viennas has 1 office location.
Dr. Stelios Viennas practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Rheumatologists.