Learn more about Dr. Stelios Zodiatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelios Zodiatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zodiatis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zodiatis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stelios Zodiatis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zodiatis graduated from University Of Patras.
Dr. Zodiatis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelios Zodiatis MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stelios Zodiatis practice?
- Dr. Stelios Zodiatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stelios Zodiatis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dix Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellerose, NY.