Learn more about Dr. Stelios Zodiatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stelios Zodiatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zodiatis
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Zodiatis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stelios Zodiatis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zodiatis graduated from University Of Patras.
Dr. Zodiatis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stelios Zodiatis MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stelios Zodiatis practice?
- Dr. Stelios Zodiatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stelios Zodiatis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dix Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellerose, NY.