Dr. Stella Bard Is this you?

3.9

Dr. Stella Bard

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Stella Bard since 2014. I came to her with severe joint pain in my wrists, knees, shoulders, and my whole body. Fortunately, I was diagnosed on time with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE). While being treated by and receiving special care from Dr. Bard, I went back to the gym and started working out in the park -- literally experiencing a normal life. I am grateful to God for giving me my life back and also for having the privilege to be treated by Dr. Bard. I would highly recommend her to anyone who may suffer from joint pain, or any other similar disease.

Dr. Bard is also an Angel in my book!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Bard has awesome bed manners, she's also very patient, professional, caring, friendly, and always willing to help you. The office staff and energy are also fantastic. It's always a pleasure to go there !!

Amazing

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Dr Bard helped me in many ways. She went above and beyond forme and my family if it wasn't for her caring for me I would be in a bad place. She is a god sent person not just a Dr. Thank you so much.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

She truly listens to patients and is so compassionate.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Posted on September 19th, 2014

good rheumatologist.

One of the best!

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. bard is great. If you need a good rheumatologist she is one of the best. I have seen a few doctors before finding Dr. Bard and I can truly say she has been the most helpful and most knowledgeable .

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Worst service ever, wait time very bad, she is just Blah

Posted on September 30th, 2013

After 20 years of chronic pain and immobility, she promptly commenced treatment, which was successful, and restored my function and mobility.

The best Rheumatologist !

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr. Bard is an excellent Physician She has helped me so much with my medical issue.. She thoroughly listens to the patient and has been so helpful. She is one of the most knowledgeabl doctors I have been to. I am so thankful to Dr. Bard. Her nurse Maya is also very kind and nice. She is one of the best rheumatologist.

Life Changer

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I'm so glad to have found Dr. Bard. Prior to finding her I just dealt with my psoriasis as best I could. It would just come and go over the years. Over the past few months though it started getting worse. It never occured to me that the pain and swelling in my joints was due the psoriasis. I have been seeing Dr. Bard for 4 months now and my joint pain is nearly completely gone and my skin is completely back to normal. She is so kind and spends as much time with me as I need at each visit, answering all my questions and providing me with the reasurrance I needed. She's very knowledgeable about all the latest treatments, not just about joint issues but about skin issues as well, saving me a trip to the dermatologist. There's always a little bit of a wait (about 20 minutes), the office is fairly busy, but I can see why she is so in demand and is totally worth the wait. Dr. Bard changed my life, it's such a wonderful feeling waking up withou pain! I am forever grateful for her help.