inactive

Overall Review

• 13 reviews

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Stella Bard
I have been a patient of Dr. Stella Bard since 2014. I came to her with severe joint pain in my wrists, knees, shoulders, and my whole body. Fortunately, I was diagnosed on time with Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE). While being treated by and receiving special care from Dr. Bard, I went back to the gym and started working out in the park -- literally experiencing a normal life. I am grateful to God for giving me my life back and also for having the privilege to be treated by Dr. Bard. I would highly recommend her to anyone who may suffer from joint pain, or any other similar disease.

April 26th, 2016
Dr. Bard is also an Angel in my book!
Dr. Bard has awesome bed manners, she's also very patient, professional, caring, friendly, and always willing to help you. The office staff and energy are also fantastic. It's always a pleasure to go there !!

December 26th, 2015
Amazing
Dr Bard helped me in many ways. She went above and beyond forme and my family if it wasn't for her caring for me I would be in a bad place. She is a god sent person not just a Dr. Thank you so much.

August 17th, 2015
She truly listens to patients and is so compassionate.

July 10th, 2015
Very effective treatment!!!

September 19th, 2014
good rheumatologist
good rheumatologist.

February 22nd, 2014
One of the best!
Dr. bard is great. If you need a good rheumatologist she is one of the best. I have seen a few doctors before finding Dr. Bard and I can truly say she has been the most helpful and most knowledgeable.

February 5th, 2014
Worst service ever, wait time very bad, she is just Blah

September 30th, 2013
After 20 years of chronic pain and immobility, she promptly commenced treatment, which was successful, and restored my function and mobility.

July 8th, 2013
The best Rheumatologist !
Dr. Bard is an excellent Physician She has helped me so much with my medical issue.. She thoroughly listens to the patient and has been so helpful. She is one of the most knowledgeabl doctors I have been to. I am so thankful to Dr. Bard. Her nurse Maya is also very kind and nice. She is one of the best rheumatologist.

February 3rd, 2013
Life Changer
I'm so glad to have found Dr. Bard. Prior to finding her I just dealt with my psoriasis as best I could. It would just come and go over the years. Over the past few months though it started getting worse. It never occured to me that the pain and swelling in my joints was due the psoriasis. I have been seeing Dr. Bard for 4 months now and my joint pain is nearly completely gone and my skin is completely back to normal. She is so kind and spends as much time with me as I need at each visit, answering all my questions and providing me with the reasurrance I needed. She's very knowledgeable about all the latest treatments, not just about joint issues but about skin issues as well, saving me a trip to the dermatologist. There's always a little bit of a wait (about 20 minutes), the office is fairly busy, but I can see why she is so in demand and is totally worth the wait. Dr. Bard changed my life, it's such a wonderful feeling waking up withou pain! I am forever grateful for her help.

November 21st, 2012
INTRESTING
AN OFFICE THATS OPEN TO SERVE PEOPLE MONDAY AFTER 3PM AND FRIDAY 9-2NEVER EVER SAW SUCH CRAZY HOURS FOR A MEDICAL OFFICE MY WIFE CAME IN A MONTH AGO FOR HELP WITH HER BACK PAIN AND THE DOCTOR DIDNT DO ANYTHING YET. STUPID PLACE,SHE ARRIVED ON TIME AND WAITED OVER 1 HR.. AND THE PLACE IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF ,SMELLY AND FILTHY AND UNPROFESSIONAL