Dr. Stella Calobrisi MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Boca Raton, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2012
No doctor of any kind holds a candle to her quality and quantity of care
It amazes me that Drs. like Dr. Calobrisi still exist. When she is with you it seems like you are not just the most important person in the world, but the only person in the world. took my child to 4 different dermatologists and she is the only one that diagnosed my child's problem. She is extremely smart which makes her a wonderful diagnostician. Her staff is the most accomodating staff I have come across in any office. The doctor spends a half hour or more with you and her staff is very good with the children. Although she takes no insurance she is worth every penny if you need answers for your child's eczema , psoriasis or acne. My kids had all three skin problems among them and one even had a mole that needed to be removed! She looked at every inch of my children's skin. Highly recommended!!!

March 9th, 2012
Great Physician, Aboslutely Horrible clerical staff.
It is extremely sad to write this review. Dr. Calobrisi is a wonderful, excellent physician. She is worth having to drive over a hour and to pay cash for. She takes the time with her patients and their family. She is a warm and caring physician. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure the patient completely understands. I really wish we do not have to leave her service but her clerical staff is horrible. They are unprofessional, extremely rude, and arrogant young females. I did read a review stating almost the same. I thought I would be able to see past this minor inconvenience Since Dr. Calobrisi was highly recommended by a fellow physician. When/if Dr. Calobrisi decides to exchange her clerical staff we will return to her service. It is a terrible shame, Dr. Calobrisi is a wonderful physician.

March 1st, 2012
Smart and Caring
I love Dr Calobrisi. She talks to you as though you are an old friend. My daughter had a complicated case and Dr. C was amazing and compassionate. My only problem is that she does not take insurance! What a nightmare to finally find a great doctor, but she is out of reach because we can't afford to see her! Terrible shame. I hope she reconsiders that fact, I would love to bring my daughter back to see her...

January 24th, 2011
The time spent and the solution that Dr. Calobrisi gave was worth paying out of pocket for.

December 21st, 2010
She is Wonderful!
She is an awesome doctor, she put both my daughters at ease. She is completely honest and looks out for the best interest of her patients first and foremost. I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a pediatric dermatologist.

November 12th, 2010
She is an incredible Doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

September 22nd, 2009
Loved her. If you need a dermatologist see her.

March 23rd, 2009
The office staff is unbelievably unprofessional and rude.

October 21st, 2008
COMPASSIONATE, WARM, DEVOTED
DR. CALOBRISI IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I'VE COME ACROSS IN A LONG TIME. SHE DOESN'T RUSH THROUGH HER APPOINTMENT. SHE SPENT 40 MINUTES WITH US....SHE VERY BRIGHT AND DEVOTED TO HER SPECIALITY.

April 30th, 2016