More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stella Castro
Dr. Stella Castro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NY. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Castro is affiliated with F F Thompson Hospital, Oswego Hospital and Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca. She speaks English.
Dr. Stella Castro has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Stella Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NY.
Dr. Harcharan Singh
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Syracuse, NY 5.50 mi30
Dr. Michael Sheehan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Syracuse, NY 5.50 mi29
Dr. Edward Downing
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Syracuse, NY 5.77 mi42