A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Clavecilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Clavecilla, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clavecilla graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Clavecilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Quijano Clavecilla DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stella Q. Clavecilla practice?
- Dr. Stella Clavecilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Clavecilla practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.