A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Fanconi Anemia
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Davies has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stella Davies practice?
Dr. Stella Davies practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Oncologists.