A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Fajardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanca Fajardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanca Fajardo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajardo graduated from Universidad De Libre.
Dr. Fajardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Fajardo MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanca Fajardo practice?
- Dr. Blanca Fajardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blanca Fajardo practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.