A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Geller is Good. Dr. Geller has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Geller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stella Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stella Geller practice?
Dr. Stella Geller practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Estrella Geller