A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Han, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from New York University.
Dr. Han has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Insook Han MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stella I. Han practice?
- Dr. Stella Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Han practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.