A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Han is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Han, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from New York University.
Dr. Han has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Insook Han MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stella I. Han practice?
- Dr. Stella Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Han practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.