Aug 28th, 2014

The quality of care I received was exemplary. Everyone from the front desk staff to the nurses, technicians and doctors made what could have been a dreaded ordeal into a positive experience.

Sep 1st, 2013

I think this health care team is the best I have ever come across. They made a difficult situation easy and pleasant. If they could serve as a model for others that would be ideal. I hope this helps to give those who helped me a well served thanks and respect for a job well done. I sincerely hope others appreciate you all as much as I do.

An incredible Doctor a cut above the rest show details An incredible Doctor a cut above the rest
Nov 15th, 2012

Stella is one of the most intelligent and caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She helped me in issues beyond the scope of what other radiologist have knowledge of. She is thirsty to know more, to keep learning and to pass this knowledge on to her patients. Pleasant, delightful to talk to, and a compassionate listener.

Not only a great doctor, but an incredible person show details Not only a great doctor, but an incredible person
by Jeanmarie Panagakos on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Stella Hetelekidis may be the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Her incredible knowledge and caring personality made radiation a breeze, and helped ease the trauma of the chemotherapy I had just gone through. I recommend her whole heartily. I could never fit all the praise I feel for her in this small comment box!